• Baker's Sweetened Coconut Angel Flakes are a delicious ingredient for all your baking needs.
• A trusted kitchen staple since 1780, Baker's shaved coconut is perfectly sweetened to match your favourite dessert recipes.
• Enjoy fresh coconut with a dash of sugar in every bite of Angel Flaked coconut, which is lightly moistened to deliver a rich coconut flavour and softer texture. Bake this flaked coconut into your macaroons, raspberry coconut bars, German's chocolate cake or other confections for a flavour the whole family is sure to love.
• For a tasty twist, lightly toast these flakes in the oven to bring out the coconut taste or tint them with a few drops of food colouring for a kid-friendly dessert topping.
• Each batch of fine coconut flakes is packed in an airtight bag to keep them moist and delicious.
• Store an unopened bag at room temperature and transfer an open bag to an airtight container to refrigerate or freeze it for up to six months.
Lovely and moist coconut, nice in a coconut loaf cake .
You can only buy desicated coconut in the UK. No shredded or flakes to be found on the shelves (at least where I live). If you go to the trouble of making a recipe that calls for coconut, you want to be able to taste the coconut - not get a mouthful of something with the consistency of a powder. This is moist & tastes like coconut - like it is supposed to!